Sunday, March 09, 2008

What´s going on

Hello everybody,

it has been a while...sorry.

What´s new? A lot! I am now back in Berlin, kind of settled for now. Sanne came as well and together we live in anice place near my moms. It is kind of outside the city but right now it comes in handy with all the striking going on in Germany...the S-Bahn is THE connection to get in. Hah!

I am still working online for Iamsterdamapartments in Amsterdam and will also start a new job here on March 19, 2008 for a Lawyer´s office. Money needs to come in...

It is good to be back, I hang out with my friends a lot, going out, visiting clubs I have not seen when I was young and supposed to see them back then....but whatever, it feels good and is a lot of fun. (here some pics and to get an idea)


Have fun.

Kisses, Mel






3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am happy that you feel great back in Berlin!
Miss you ;)
Enjoy.
x
x
x
s.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.